Wednesday, December 06, 2006

a victim of deliciousness

i flew back to new york the monday after thanksgiving. security lines weren't too bad, and i made it to my gate in plenty of time. i was coffeeless, since you can't bring any drinks through security, and starving. when i got to my terminal there was no reliable coffee in sight (hey, i'm picky). there was an Edy's Ice Cream - how can they be trusted? a deli with a line out the door... i checked at my gate and they said it would be a few minutes before they boarded, so i decided to brave the deli line since it was the only place to eat, making sure i could still hear any announcements. well, apparently i couldn't hear, because they boarded my flight and left without me. no big deal, i just caught the next flight at noon, but it made finishing the last 6 pages of my 10 page paper that was due at 5 pm much more stressful - thank goodness for laptops. all for a breakfast sandwich.

things i saw: my plane leaving without me

things i ate: sausage and egg on wheat toast

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home