Wednesday, November 08, 2006

last week

last week i made coq au vin for the first time and it was one of the most delicious meals EVER. andres (my roommate) played photographer. i was talking to my sister mary on the phone. umm... notice how the "fruit bowl" is full of cookies and limes for gin & tonics. oh, and i think i spy some sour patch kids behind that beer. we're healthy eaters, i swear.
my old college buddy jared just moved back to jersey from minnesota. i took him to the oldest (?) bar in new york, mcsorley's. i think kelly's husband micah would like this place. pretty much all my guy friends would like this place. when you want to order they just ask "light or dark?" and then they bring you two small glasses of it. pretty bare bones. we also had a ham & cheese sandwich. next time i'll stick with the beer.

1 Comments:

At 8:46 AM, Blogger kateoelschlager@gmail.com said...

man~ beth i wish you were able to cook dinner one night for me after baby O comes:) ~ I read Mason's new book from you to him at b-fast:)-he loved it!!Great choice! Ryan enjoyed his victory check and note too:) LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home